top of page
SaaS Sales Executive / Manager
We are looking for a SaaS Sales Executive / Manager who will bring a single-minded focus to accelerating the growth of our SaaS Business.
• Explore and develop new client accounts
• Accountable for the sales of products & services, strong commitment in achieving
monthly sales target with the team.
• Responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients
and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
• Preparation of Sales Quotations, Tender Submissions
• Perform product demonstration/presentation
• Sales engagement and closing deals with new & existing customers.
• Build contacts with potential corporate clients to create new business opportunities
• Keep prospective client database updated
• Keeping up good relationship with existing and new clients
• Make appointment and demonstrate our excellent software presentations for customers
• Excellent in negotiation and follow-up skills
• Generate weekly sales report for management
• Undertake tasks assigned from time to time
Tech Support Officer
We are looking for a proactive and problem-solving Tech Support Officer to support the team and client’s issues on their Software.
• Provide troubleshooting and maintenance to the products
• Ensure close coordination with customers to meet the customer requirements.
• Provide the professional advice to assist customers with their products concern.
• Assist to resolve issues as and when arise feedbacks of orders, return & exchange etc.
• Providing Call and Field Support services
• Proven experience as a customer service or relevant role
• Other jobs as assigned by the management
• Nitec or Diploma in IT related discipline
• 0 - 3 years of relevant working experience
We are looking for a meticulous Finance Assistant to support in daily operations to support the sales team and Finance Manager.
• Manage full set of accounts
• Issue sales invoice, receipts, reconcile bank receipts
• Record vendor invoices, process staff reimbursement claims, check and arrange payments
• Ensure accounting entries are accurate and general ledgers are up to date
• Prepare and maintain balance sheet schedules
• Maintain proper documents filing systems
• Co-ordination and support of year end audits and tax filing matter
• General sales duties
• Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Diploma in Accountancy/Finance/LCCI or equivalent
• Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills and pro-active to problem solving
• Meticulous and analytical
• Performs duties in a highly confidential and ethical manner
• Good communication skills, good planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Good team player
• Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words and Excel) and MadSoft Accounting.
We are looking for a meticulous Admin Assistant to provide support on administrative and operation duties within the company.
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative
projects and expediting work results.
• Project tracking and data base management
• Provide month-end reports to Finance Department
• Any other adhoc duties as assigned
• Proficient in MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel , Power Point
• Able to communicate in Mandarin and English
• Possess good initiative with positive attitude
• Independent and Responsible
- Preferably GCE N Level and above.
• Work experience
- Min.1 yr experience in operations and administration role.
Have What It Takes?
bottom of page